Argus Radiology | Personalizing TeleRadiology
Argus Radiology is a Joint Commission Accredited, radiologist owned and operated, teleradiology company. Active at all levels of the company, radiologist leadership ensures every concern is addressed with patient care at the forefront.
Argus' Points of Differentiation:
- Radiologist owned and managed (radiologist leadership ensures every concern is addressed with patient care at the forefront)
- Transparent Turn-around-times
- direct access to radiologists
- quality of reports
- quick and easy web-based ris/pac system (24-hour support)
- non-preditorial standard 2-years post dissolution contract
- redundant staffing (24*7*365 availability)
- sub-specialty reads
- preliminary & final reports (added flexibility to order stat or routine reports)
- stroke protocol adherence
- joint commission accredited
argus radiology's unique business model (assigning a limited 5-10 rads per facility), minimizes credentialing efforts, improves staff familiarity, and enhances communication between ordering physician, staff and radiologist. the ultimate result (we believe) is enhanced patient care.